CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bang For Your Buck


Who doesn't like a good deal? Well, I have one for you this month spend $50 and get on of these fabulous products for only $1 that's right only a $1.

Eligible $1 Bonus Items:
Mistletoe Creative Basics Collection (original retail: $8.95)
Animal Cookies Creative Basics Collection (original retail: $8.95)
Bits & Pieces My Originals Card Kit (original retail: $12.95)
It's Your Day My Originals Card Kit (original retail: $12.95)
Around the Holidays My Originals Card Kit (original retail: $14.95)


Don't miss out on theses fabulous deals. Time runs out July 31so don't be the only one left out in the rain. So stop my website and start shopping!!!


If you have any question about this deal feel free to contact me.


Thanks for stopping by,
JewelzScrapn

No comments:

Post a Comment